Next week this year’s edition of ORGATEC will open in Cologne, and we at Offecct will have a strong presence with representatives from Austria, Benelux, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and – of course – from different regions of Germany (North, West and South).
On October 24th at 2PM we will arrange an informal press conference together with German designer duo Läufer+Keichel, who will tell us about their work as designers, their company and the succesful cooperation with Offecct and share their thouhgts about the future of design.
Products showcased will be:
- Bond by Jean-Marie Massaud
- Bond Xtra Light by Jean-Marie Massaud
- Canti by Björn Dahlström
- Cornflake by Claesson Koivisto Rune
- Coupe by Läufer + Keichel
- Duo by Patrick Norguet
- Duo Wood by Patrick Norguet
- Fastback by Claesson Koivisto Rune
- Green Divider by Louise Hederström
- Green Pedestals by Front
- Grip by Satyendra Pakhalé
- Lite by Broberg & Ridderstråle
- Louis IX by Carlos Tíscar
- Moment by Khodi Feiz
- Nobis by Claesson Koivisto Rune
- Oyster by Michael Sodeau
- Palma by Khodi Feiz
- Palma Meeting by Khodi Feiz
- Robo by Luca Nichetto
- Screen by Mario Ruiz
- Smallroom by Ineke Hans
- Spinnaker by Beat Karrer
- and a lot of Soundwave acoustic panels
The theme of ORGATEC 2012 is “Moderne Arbeitswelten” where the focus lies on the flexibility of the dynamic working environments of the future, which fits well with Offecct’s solutions for active, innovative and creative meeting places. Offecct’s strong offer within sustainable design is also in tune with ORGATEC’s theme “Green Offices”.
ORGATEC takes place from Tuesday 23rd to Saturday 27th of October, between 9am och 6pm. Offecct’s stand is in booth C030 in Hall 09.1.